Friday, October 23, 2009

a short one so I can post a long one

Only two in this post... but the next one is our day at the farm, so its going to be ridiculously long!

282 of 365: Thai
Okay so that's not Thai, that's Vash. But sometimes Vash reminds me of my parents late cat Thai. He's recently started being a hybrid between indoor and outdoor cat, and will whine at this window when he wants to go out. Really, like whine. It's insane!
282

283 of 365: BOO!
I love to decorate for Christmas. I would love decorating for Halloween, except I always seem to forget about it (plus I just don't have anything for Halloween) At Meijers, I found two of the cheapest decorations ever, and went ahead and got them. For a grand total of $3, our driveway is lined with ghosts, and our front window has this pair. Perfect!
283

Photobucket

No comments: