Thursday, October 8, 2009

now for a little hodge-podge

I'm trying to avoid making posts with only one image in them, because then it would make the catching up process darn near impossible. Because of that, not all the images will relate to one another so well, other then the fact I took them all. Sorry about that!

253 of 365: her fathers daughter
Olivia is a clone of me, and Claire strongly resembles Tim. But she's not an exact duplicate of Tim the way Olivia is with me. But Claire has mannerisms that are just so Tim. I was taking her photo for something else when she made this face to me... a face Tim makes ALL the time. It kinda weirded me out!
253

254 of 365: endless
I wanted to take an image of a pattern... try to be abstract. (its the speaker to my mp3 player)
254

255 of 365: Let them eat cake!
Alicia is a client of mine, but I consider her mom a friend. So for Alicia's baby shower, I made her a diaper cake. I love those things!
255

256 of 365: with these hands
The next day was Aiden and Nikos session. Olivia came along, and behaved very nicely. I tried to get a shot like this with Aiden, but he was far more interested in putting his face in the water LOL!
256

Photobucket

No comments: