Monday, October 19, 2009

you would think I love Claire best...

Because most of this week was of her. Oh well, it happens.

Once upon a time, before I had kids, I knit everyone in the family scarves for Christmas. I think I knit something like 35 scarves that year. I hadn't traditionally knit again until this day (I have, however, used a loom. I really wanted to make a knit burrito thing I could use when photographing small babies. I made a few, I just haven't had small enough babies to use them on)

263 of 365: the next generation
I dropped in at my parents house sans children, and Haley showed me this 'learn to knit' thing that I think Jacqui got her. She was planning on waiting to see Aunt Ellie to learn how to use it, until I mentioned that I knew to knit. She picked it up really quick!
263

264 of 365: an armchair for me
Claire used to have giant baby-block style shelves in her room. We weren't really using them, so I moved them to the studio to use as props, and in its place put in Claires barka lounger. She loves it.
264

265 of 365: whooooooooo
I love odd things. Karen got me this owl made from tin and a rock. I love it.
265

266 of 365: tantrum
when is it okay to show an out of focus image as a finished image? When its an image of an awesome tantrum of Claires silly!
266

267 of 365: the end of summer
I think its rained at least once every week this month. I was taking images of the rain on the windows of my car, when I looked up and saw my sunroof. I just like how the water was collecting.
267

268 of 365: nap where you can
I should be like Claire, and head off to bed now. It's mighty late!
268
Photobucket

1 comment:

Andi @ Love Like Crazy said...

I bet that water-pooling image would make a wicked, wicked texture layer!

(And I hearts that owl...how cute!)