Sunday, October 11, 2009

and when I don't take images of the girls...

...I take images of random things.

260 of 365: just can't keep a nice pair of pants
One of the random perks of the newer position is that I can wear nice clothing without it getting trashed. Or so I thought. I did the right thing for the customer, but my pants sure suffered for it.
260

261 of 365: the last day
*stands up* Hi, my name is Heather, and I'm a recovering hoarder. Okay so I wasn't quite to hoarder status yet, but my house sure always looked like someone broke in and ran-sacked it. One day about a month ago, I just decided enough was enough... I had lived 28 years in clutter, and I was ready to grow up and have a nice home for my family. And today if you just happened to drop by to see us... the house is still clean.
261

262 of 365: sky
Would you believe I did nothing to this image other then resize it!? Sometimes we can have some gorgeous sunsets!
262

Photobucket

No comments: