Sunday, October 25, 2009

One fancy lady

I have a slight obsession with petti-skirts, and the beautiful images photographers create with little girls in them. I have a fancy petti-skirt on the way, but I saw cheapo Halloween costume ones at Wal-mart. They had 4 colors, and I picked up 2 of them (for $5 each, I couldn't pass it up!) And while I'll use them on sessions for sure, I don't feel bad about keeping them in the girls' dress up chest. (for the record, the fancy one will never go in that chest)

286 of 365: One fancy lady
286

Olivia actually started the dressing up, but disrobed before the photo taking started. Claire actually posed for photos, and then let me take video of her! So here's a Claire video debut on the blog!



Photobucket

2 comments:

cupcakefail said...

so so so cute, Heather!!

Lisa Crone said...

Hi there! I heard about your great blog and sweet girls so I wanted to stop by and say Hi! Congratulations on everything!! :) How wonderful that you have a photography business for a creative outlet, your pictures are GREAT! Loved the farm adventures! Take care, Lisa Crone, www.abeadaday.blogspot.com