Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Is it possible to catch up 32 pictures in one day?

I don't know, but I'm going to try! In roughly an hour and a half, it will be December 31st, which is the last day of my 2009 365 day project. And I want to finish on time. I really do. So there might well be a blitzcrieg of blog posts over the course of this day, so that I can have a proper finish.

Our first day back from NYC, I decorated our Christmas tree. I had put the tree and lights up before we left, but saved the ornaments for when I got back. Olivia helped me (for real, not air quoted at all!)

333 of 365: Mommy's Helper
333

The girls' favorite gift we brought back from NYC was their taxi cabs. They're the kind you can pull back, and then they spring forward. The girls had a ball with those.

334 of 365: TAXI!
334

I love the game Pikmin, so when we went to the Nintendo store, we bought this bulborb doll. Technically for me. We knew a child would take it. Shoulda figured it would be Claire.

335 of 365: its a fwog
335

If you got a Christmas card from us, you should recognize this picture. If you didn't, it's either because you're not on my list (sorry) or because it's sitting here on my counter without an address on it (even sorrier!!)

336 of 365: Christmas Cuties
336

It's really sad to me that Claires winter coat is a hand-me-down from Olivia. Not because it's a hand-me-down... but because it was Olivia's FIRST coat. Olivia wore it when she was 6 months old. Claire is two.

337 of 365: Baby it's cold outside
337

What can I say... Tim loves Vash.

338 of 365: Save me
338

Awww, our completely decorated tree!

339 of 365: Silent Night
339
25 to go!

Photobucket

No comments: