Thursday, December 31, 2009

Lets go to Chuckie Cheese!

For Claire's birthday party, we had a Chuckie Cheese party. It was definitely worth it! The girls LOVED it! I started out trying to take 'good' pictures, but quickly realized that I was going to fret over pictures, rather then enjoy the party. So I threw the camera on auto, and just enjoyed the day. So outside of the 365 day picture, these are just any old snapshots anyone could take ;)

347 of 365: roller coaster!
347

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Claire rollercoaster

Karen's probably going to kill me, but Olivia just loved this basketball game, and I think her favorite part was that Grandma was playing with her.
Olivia basketball 1

Olivia basketball 2

Olivia basketball 3

I was out of piping icing, so I cheated on Claires cake, and just make a giant 2 out of sprinkles
Claire with cake

Chuckie Cheese himself comes and crowns the birthday kids, and they get a medal too (Claire took hers off)
Claire getting hat

Claire pose with hat

Claire with Chuckie

Haley and Karen wanted their pictures with Chuckie too. Karen, I think this should be your new facebook picture!
Haley with Chuckie

Karen with Chuckie

Photobucket

No comments: