Wednesday, July 8, 2009

and I have the bare bones of a studio!!!

YAY!!! CONSTRUCTION IS DONE!!!!!

So its still pretty darn bare. And I still don't have all the proper lighting. But. I have a studio!! It looks really great - Jeremy did a fantastic job (and Jarod helped with the floor... we couldn't have done it without him really) I can't wait to start really decorating it... I have so many ideas!

But here it is in all it's bare boned glory!

The 'business' end (Tims glad all this background stuff is out of his closets LOL!)
studio 1

The 'boring' end. I want to make a little sitting arrangement in the back... and some type of low table along the wall...
studio 2

My first guinea pig...
studio 3

And my second
181 of 365: Finally
181

One thing I do need to make sure I get... clamps for my backgrounds. A day later, with no clamps on my paper, I came downstairs to this heap...

182 of 365: Bad Kitty
182

*sigh*
It'll be a while before I do any sessions in the new studio, but I will be practicing down there quite a bit - so you're sure to see more!

Heather

2 comments:

heather@thelittlethings said...

Yay! Congrats! I can't wait to see more!

cupcakefail said...

How exciting!!! I wish you were close by to do my pictures!!