Thursday, July 30, 2009

...just seethingly mad...

So I thought I had a bad day yesterday. Rough day at work, bad babies when I got home, and just generally really tired. Really phoned in the photo of the day...
210 of 365: Melts in your Mouth
210

But then, tomorrow came....

211 of 365: Where's my trunk?
211

I was in a hit and run on my way to work today. Yep, it's the second time I'm posting a car accident on this blog. *shakes head* I leave for work a little after 1am, and instead of going right and getting on the freeway, I go left, onto what is a busy road in the day time, but dead at night, so that I can get gas. End up stopped at a stop light. Guy in the lane over from me notices that the light is about to turn green, so coasts on through the light. Guy behind me notices the same thing... but misses the part where I'm stopped in front of him.

car1

car2

So I see him about to hit me... and then I look back right after he hits me... and realize that he's reversing and then driving speedily away. I attempt to chase after him, and instead just start repeating his license number over and over again outloud, as I dial 911.

operator: 911 whats your emergency?
me: *repeats license loudly* JUST F-ING RAN INTO ME AND THEN DROVE OFF!! WHO DOES THAT SH*T?????


Thats right, I asked the operator "Who does that sh*t??"

car3

car4

car5

Lucky for me, on top of me giving the license plate, some do-gooder followed the jerkoff, so he was apprehended before the police even got to me.

car6

I hope that punk spent the night in jail.

Photobucket

3 comments:

Unknown said...

that sucks so hard, honey! I'm so sorry. :(

cupcakefail said...

HEATHER! OMG! What a douche! You're right, hit and run- who DOES THAT???? Let us know what comes of it!!

jupiternwndrlnd said...

I hope he spent more than a NIGHT in jail! F&*Kface!!
WHO DOES THAT?!