Monday, July 27, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD!!

My dad is 52 today! So finish off our weekend of parties, we went over Sunday for a cookout to celebrate.

So I think I have an unhealthy obsession with closeup portraits. I love looking at shots other photographers have done that close, and have recently been getting closer and closer to my subjects (I'm sure you've noticed) So I kinda had the goal in mind going over to my parents house, of getting a close shot of Dad. I knew he wouldn't be for it, so I couldn't tell him.

207 of 365: Father
207

Though I have to say, I love the second click I got...
Dad 1

He's basically saying to me "Jesus Christ Heather, do you have to be so close!!?!??!"
Yes Dad, I do :)

Obviously Haley has no issue with the lens being close to her face
Haley1

Haley2

Haley3

Haley4

Photobucket

No comments: