Sunday, July 19, 2009

Jo

So the other day, my friend Andi pointed out to me that she had never seen the face of my cat Jo. I have the three cats, and the two boys probably are photographed the most by me. But Jo... well shes... ermm.... a doll *smiles sweetly* She's actually really great around family, and is probably the cat most tortured by our kids. But she is terribly mean to guests. And I mean mean! Like I remember coming home from work once when I lived in an apartment, to a note on my door that read "Could not get in... CAT!!!! -Maintenance" She's one mean cat.

190 of 365: Here Kitty Kitty
190

But I have a soft spot for Jo. She's our first pet. We joke in case of divorce, Jo goes to me, Vash to Tim, and we'll have to rock paper sissors over who's stuck with Victor (poor Victor - he's outcasted by Jo and Vash)

Jo

She's also really heavy. I think last time we had her weighed at the vet, she was like 19 something pounds. We actually noted in Olivia's baby book when she weighed more then Jo. To think, Jo and Claire are probably competing in weight right now!

Jo and Vash 2

I just found this one amusing!
Jo and Vash

Photobucket