Tuesday, July 28, 2009

I must be crazy

So I was thinking that I should try to take an extreme close-up image of myself.

I am a hypocrite. I tell people constantly that it's all in their heads that they look bad in pictures. Because really, it is all in your head. However, I can't take my own advice, and hate all images of myself. So I figured the extreme close-up of myself would be a little hard on me.

But this is me - no photoshop liposuction, no blemish removal, no major enhancements. Just me.

faces of me

My favorite shot, though, has to be the one I captured while carrying the camera still attached to the tripod back into the house. Yeah I know I'm weird.

209 of 365: no boogers
209

Photobucket

2 comments:

cupcakefail said...

haha! those are funny!!

Andi @ Love Like Crazy said...

I don't think it's odd at all. that's a pretty awesome pic, missy! :)