Friday, July 10, 2009

"I don't know what it is, I just can't take a good picture"

My father can not take a picture for his life.

There, I said it, out loud, in a public area. Don't worry, he knows.

So my parents and Haley both attended Kristina and Marks wedding a few Saturdays ago. We figured, might as well get a family picture while everyones looking gorgeous. But I tell you, I had to laugh when I uploaded the images. Have you seen the tv show Friends? How about the one about the engagement picture... where Chandler can't take a picture for his life? No? Well here's the link. (I'll try to embede the actual video, but I'm not guarenteeing anything) I sometimes feel like my dad is Chandler Bing. Poor guy.


But anyways, here's they are (doesn't Karen look fab! I swear I'm not sucking up!)

225

227

Heather

No comments: