Tuesday, July 7, 2009

More catching up to do!

Ok so today I can sit upright for long periods of time without feeling like tossing any cookies, so I was able to catch up on some photos! YAY on so many levels!! (and for the record, I was sick. Like one of those stupid 24 hour bug things that lays you out and makes you misreable. I was NOT nor am I pregnant... and I'll admit, I find it really annoying that women in my age bracket can't just be sick sometimes. Really, it does happen to us, I swear!)


169 of 365: to the chapel we go
This is one of my fav pics of the chapel Kristina and Mark got married in. I just love the sky. I promise there's more pics from their wedding coming up too!
169

170 of 365: Dealing with Daisy
Daisy is our friend Jacqui's dog. She's a sweetie. My kids love her.
170

171 of 365: buckethead
How easily my kids are amused
171

172 of 365: Fathers Day flowers!
Okay so not really. They're leftover from Kristina and Marks wedding. But thats what I told Tim when I brought them home!
172

173 of 365: just a little trim
Olivia's hair has been uneven ever since she's started growing hair. It didn't bother me when it was pulled back, but down, her hair always looked a mess. So I finally cut that lock off. Of course I regretted it the second I did it, but it does look a lot better.
173

174 of 365: packaging fun
Amber wanted wallets, and I got them all printed and realized I had no packaging. I thought this looked pretty nice for last minute!
174

Heather

2 comments:

heather@thelittlethings said...

Awww! I love that little lock of hair. Such a cute photo. I've done the same thing to Brennan. :)

cupcakefail said...

The curl! What a cute idea, although, Shaye has NO curls!! :(