Sunday, July 19, 2009

Sorry I've been absent!!

We finally got a new computer, and I've been distracted by all the pretty!! Nothing was really wrong with our other computer... other then it was ancient (Hey five years is ancient in computer-age) and threatening to leave us suicide notes every night (thats right, my photography drove our computer to commit suicide.) For those that care to know, we got a Gateway... don't ask me, I didn't care as long as the moniter fit my specs (which it does and more) and so far this thing is blowing our old computer out of the water!!

So where were we??

186 of 365: OFF!
Olivia requested a bib, and Tim put her in a 'Happy First Birthday' bib, which amused me. Unfortunatly, by the time I got to my camera, and got back to Olivia, she was done with food and yanking the thing off. Lame!
186

187 of 365: Shooting to Kill
I got the look on camera twice in one week. It's like hitting the lottery!
187

188 of 365: Forgetfulness
One side effect of potty training and using a kid potty is that you have to bring said kid potty everywhere. And remember to bring it home. I am forgetful. I write things down all the time to combat the forgetfulness. Tim knows I'm forgetful. He helps out too. (our diaper bag, which I thought was out of commission, and now suddenly is in the limelight again)
188

189 of 365: Treat or Torture?
Really, it is unfair to have food I shouldn't eat around me all the time. A girl can only have so much willpower! And look at the cuteness and the colors... I mean how can you resist?!!?
189

But I'm back on track, so you'll see more of me again... promise!

Photobucket

No comments: