Monday, July 27, 2009

Found the problem

I realized last night that my numbering was off in the 365 project. Which was... concerning... given that we are on day number 208. I mean depending on what day got mis-numbered, thats a lot of renumbering I'd have to do.

So after some digging and searching, I found the two (!) issues. First one being I had counted June 25th as two days (#176 now.) I must have not realized while I was editting that I was working on two pictures from the same day, and not different days. The second issue was I just completely skipped over a day. Well technically I skipped over two days, but it went unnoticed due to the picture on June 25th being counted twice.

I did, however, take photos on the days that were skipped. I just skipped over them once they were on my computer. So here's a retrospect...

169 of 365: masterpiece
These printing blocks have been hanging in my house since I finished that printing class, but I finally got around to framing the actual print made from the blocks. Love it!
169

170 of 365: Late Night with Heather
Hey proof that this photo was actually taken on June 19th! But anyways, I stayed up way later then I should have, and decided to document it.
170

So, any images that were listed after 170 on here should actually be numbered 2 higher then it is. I'm not going back and changing it here (though I did on my flickr, if you follow me through there it's correct.) I'm just glad thats done!

Photobucket

No comments: