Sunday, July 26, 2009

just a little bit of everything

Alright, I very much so want to get the 365's caught up on the blog. Which means I either have to make one entry with a lot of not really connected photos, or a gazillion (ok maybe 15 or so) entries seperated into semi categories. I want to get caught up for so so many reasons. One being I hate being behind. Two being somewhere in the process, my numbering has gotten off... so if you notice me skip a number, it's not because I skipped the day... I think the computer change threw me off without me noticing. And three, I took a photo today that I really want to show off :)

Since it's late at night, and in the interest of going to bed, at the moment I'm going to make an unorganized mess of an entry. Sorry in advance!!

195 of 365: big shoes to fill
We finally got around to buying Olivia's big girl bed. We didn't build it the day we got it (we started to, but one of the boards was cracked down the center, and by the time Tim and his dad got back with the crack-free bed, I really needed to lay down before work.) The girls enjoyed frolicing on the box in daddy's shoes.
195

196 of 365: cow eyes
I used to read a lot of books. I have shelves full of them in my basement... all mostly young adult lit stuff that I read in high school - but I still love them and read them often. There's a book titled "Alice" (I forget the author, and Tims sleeping, making it rude to go in our room to find the book) but in the book, Alice is described by one girl as having big doe eyes. The brother in the book teases that Alice actually has cow eyes. I think Olivia has cow eyes.
196

197 of 365: No more monkeys...
I think all the bathroom time we've had lately is making me a little loopy.
197

198 of 365: that inbetween state
So our old computer is hooked up in our kitchen. Eventually it'll get moved to the basement for storage until we can use it again for just internet purposes. We can't do that now, though, because I'm still editting a wedding on it, and I just fear it'll be a pain to transfer it over to the new computer (which is a bummer, because the new computer is awesome) I'm hoping to get it all wrapped up tomorrow though.
198

199 of 365: I'm a big girl now!
We built the big girl bed, thinking Olivia would ignore it like she did the mattresses that have been in her room for ages. We were so wrong. We built the bed, and she climbed in and stayed there for hours. Even requested lunch in bed (thats when she came down... because there was not going to be lunch in bed)
199

200 of 365: she cooks
Must have been the most exciting part of my day
200

201 of 365: whats that now
Olivia likes her bed. A lot. She goes there all the time. For some reason, Tim wanted a nap there too. I took a ton of photos of them... these are my three favs (first being 201)
201

Olivia in bed 1

Olivia in bed 2

She really loves that bed.

PHEW! That was a whirlwind!! Be prepared for more later!!

Photobucket

1 comment:

jupiternwndrlnd said...

the daddy's shoes pics = LOVE
and hahah - the shots of Tim and O in the bed....killer!