Sunday, July 12, 2009

rest of the fourth of july

Of course I have a few more fireworks photos I want to show before I call an end to the fourth of july. First though... Haley had had her hair braided for her vacation trip, and she had her braids taken out the morning of the fourth. It made her hair so COOL! I wish her hair could look like that all the time! Aunt Sue was brilliant, and told me to take a picture of Haley with her hair like that. Good thing I did... we watched the fireworks from inside the pool area, and Haley's hair went straight the second water hit it.


Haley1

Haley 2

And some fireworks...
fireworks 6

The finale is always hard to capture... so many fireworks going off at once makes the image really bright. But I really like these two images, despite them being bright.
fireworks 7

fireworks 8

I call this holiday a success

Photobucket

No comments: