Wednesday, February 18, 2009

almost missed another one

I realized at work that I hadn't taken a photo for Tuesday.

I hate Tuesdays... because over the weekend I go back to sleeping on a 'normal' schedule. Which means that come Monday, I'm not tired at 3pm, when I really need to go to sleep.

Yesterday, I had had about 3 hours of sleep before heading into work. I worked my shift, went and worked out, went to my mothers, fed my kids, got them down for naps, and about died of exhaustion by the time Tim got home. I told myself before I went to sleep that I'd take a photo when I got up. Got up, watched Biggest Loser with a bowl of cereal, and headed out to work.

Luckily, I got all bummed at work, and Adam asked what was with me. I whined that I forgot yet another photo, and he said, "It's not midnight yet - take a photo with your camera phone." Now I don't have a camera phone... but our clerk does!! Quick crash course, and here's our green belt. I intentionally made the photo look even worse in photoshop (because really, there's no saving a camera phone photo) but I'll take it!!

No comments: