Sunday, February 8, 2009

Daddy dressed me

Thank goodness the ice finally melted! Our street was covered in about 3 inches of it! I swear, the city didn't bother plowing any of the side-roads, and that really hurt in the long run! If I spun out one more time on my own street, there were going to be some pretty angry phone calls going on I tell you!

Our street

I don't dress my kids. Just a product of working in the middle of the night... I'm just not home when the girls get up, and therefore am not the person getting them dressed five days of the week. It's sad, because a lot of their clothes end up not getting worn as much as I'd like, just because they make it to the bottom of the drawer. It's also sad, because my husband is apparently colorblind. Or just plain blind... its hard telling. If you can't tell in the picture, Claire is modeling a lovely pink butterfly top with a gorgeous lavendar flower pant. The photos just don't do the bad matching justice, I say!

Daddy dressed me


No comments: