Tuesday, February 10, 2009

slightly got over that fear

The good news: I went to the dentist for the first time in 10 years.
The bad news: My teeth are a mess. :(

I use every excuse to take photos, so when I found out a My Little Pony collectors message board was doing a photohunt, I jumped and started snapping away. A photohunt, for those don't know, is a photo scavengar hunt, where a moderator posts a specific step that you have to complete (an example: "Take a photo with of a statue around town. Bonus points if you are on the statue. More bonus if you are completely off of the ground.) I took photos at a park today, and there was a really cool horse rocker thing... love it!

1 comment:

music theory mommy said...

yay for going to the dentist! i hope that it wont be too painful...i dont think i could go more than a year without seeing one these days...my teeth are bad enough going that often!

anyways...cool shot of the horsie! i am digging your pics...seriously! you need to come here and do portraits of the kiddos! jeff does a lot more nature, and isnt concentrating on portrait stuff these days!

love you and miss you terribly!