Friday, February 20, 2009

I don't even remember how I got him

I have a lot of stuff (my basement is proof enough of that.) I used to have a lot more brick-a-brack then I do now... I went through a strong weeding out a couple of seasons ago... I figured with two small kids, having a lot of pretty breakable things that did little else then be pretty was a little silly.

But this buhemouth of a frog still remains

He sits on top of my microwave in the kitchen. And he's big for a brick-a-brack item. I don't know what he's supposed to really do, (his purpose if you will) but for some reason I like him. And he oddly matches the kitchen. And he's high enough that tiny hands can't reach him. Perfect brick-a-brack item ever!

2 comments:

jupiternwndrlnd said...

*laughing hysterically at 'brick-a-brack'...cause is hearing it in key of Carol*
ya brick-a-brack, ya Chotchkie...even ya knick-nack...all amazingly better descriptives than "decorative figurine"
WIN

Andi @ Love Like Crazy said...

is he a bank? Cause he is made of awesome!