Monday, February 16, 2009

Happy Valentines Day... late...

Well I'm ditching the white outlines on my photos on the blog. I loved it, don't get me wrong, but without them the photos can be larger, and therefore easier to see. And really, its more about the photos then about the borders, right?

Catching up on the 365 we have...

Where's Meemee Mouse!?!?!?!?!?!
I don't know Olivia... maybe under the twelve thousand toys you have in there

It gets wiped away
Olivia had drawn a pretty good person/animal/cartoon on the magna doodle. It was the first almost anatomically correct thing she'd ever drawn that I had witness (and I mean the thing had arms and legs and eyes and nose... get your mind out of the gutter!) So I ran to get my camera, and Olivia chased after me... but not before erasing what she drew. Claire was drawing this when I got back.


I thought the card was pretty
I love Tim. He's simple. I love simple. I need simple, and he always delivers. *smooches*
Big girls brush their hair
I knew styling Olivia's hair would be a battle. She's full of will, I tell you! I bought tiny barrettes specifically for Claires hair, because she's rocking one heck of a mullet. The barrette helps hide that a bit. I decided to try to put one in Olivia's hair as well. Uggg... she smiling here, but that was after an hour of her pulling it out and me putting it back. Ideally, I'd have her wear it always - her hair is getting in her eyes, and it bugs me.

No comments: