Thursday, February 26, 2009

so many photos!!

Man, I uploaded 87 photos today onto the computer! *phew* That's a lot of editting! I love it :)

54. Got that cocoon done! Not the best of pictures of it, but photographing this babydoll was creeping me out (plus Olivia kept coming up and taking her away from me)
55. Ahh lifesaving Advair. I accidentally about let my prescription run out. Bad news, because I really really really need it.
56. Bored waiting for them to wake up. Another Wednesday where the girls slept for an hour in the car. At least the weather was nice, so I took photos in the front yard.
57. Oooo that new lense is kinda cool. I got a new lense, and... I'm iffy on it. I'm going to use the heck out of it the next couple of days, and decide whether theres just a learning curve, or I don't really like it. But when I land the focus, man it takes a great photo. More photos from it to come!

No comments: