Thursday, February 26, 2009

One of the new toys

So I got myself three new toys this week. It's actually the first time I've bought anything for my camera since getting the camera. Exciting stuff!

The first thing to come was the remote to the camera. In the past, if I wanted to take a photo with myself in it, I had to set the camera up, set the 10 second timer on it, run to the spot where the camera was focused on, and look pretty until the camera clicked the photo. Then if I wanted to take another photo, I had to go through that whole process again. It's hard to keep looking pretty. The remote makes it so I can just set off the shutter wherever I am. Very cool.

This is the first photo I took with the remote. Not cropped. I really can be dense.

Then I discovered that the remote is not perfect. It does not set off the shutter every time I hit the button. Sometimes it takes quite a few times at pressing the button before the shutter goes. But like I said, I didn't know that at first.
And then during all this trial and error, Claire ran to me. She woke up before Olivia, and since it was nice out, rather then wake Olivia up with her, I just let Claire run around up front. Of course me being me, I kept hitting the button on the remote while she ran up to me. I've always known I tend to act a fool around my kids, but it's hilarious to see it caught on film. My goodness I have a big smile LOL!

1 comment:

Angela said...

Love it! It shows your pure joy to see her.