Monday, February 23, 2009

that old little chair

So more with that little old chair. For the record, I love the decor of my parents living room - it is so nice! Like out of a catalog! By sheer chance, I had dressed Olivia that day in an outfit that coordinated with the room. Go me!

Now, I explained to Karens neighbor Mickey (who's baby I'll be posting photos of next) that Olivia photographs one of three ways.

One: perfectly fine. For me, these times are when she ignores the camera completely. I lean towards a candid style of portraits, and acting like the camera isn't there is the best way to get those.

Two: TERRIBLY! This is when she totally acts like she's two and half. Lots of "NOOOO!" or "NO WAY!!!" Lots of flailing, and throwing ones self on the floor. Typically I get nothing out of those shoots.

or Three: Cheesy! Olivia sees the camera, comes running too close to the lense, and yells "CHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESE!!!" I usually am not a fan of these pictures. But, when she's in that mode, it's easy to get her giggling, and those giggly photos look more natural.

Luckily, eventually Olivia pulled into a number three, and her and Haley posed with the chair.

Such a big girl
Looking a little sassy when Baby Claire runs into frame with the remote
Haley, ever the poser
Two lovely ladies together
Olivia looks uncomfortable, but she loves her aunt to death!

No comments: