Sunday, February 8, 2009

be the mom, or be the photographer? That is the question

I know I could easily put these last three blogs into one... but I don't want to *sticks out tongue* So there!

So, the pet adoption thingie... went well I think. One of my three aunts does the whole fostering puppies thing for one of the humane societies here. It's neat because she has different dogs all the time, without having the commitment of having them forever. I thought about it all week on whether to go or not... and finally decided getting the girls out of the house would be a good thing.

I also thought it would be a great opportunity to take random photos of random puppies and kitties. Ahh how I always forget that I'm a mom LOL! Of course the girls were all over the place (Aunt Sue described Claire at one point as 'bussing around like a bee') and I had to focus more attention on them then anything else. Plus, my autofocus kept wanting to focus on all the cages, rather then on the actual animals in the cages. So I didn't take many photos. But it was fun, non-the-less. And green. Very very green




No comments: