Friday, February 27, 2009

the new lens

So I'm not sure how I feel about this lens yet. I think I set my standards way high... because its not performing the way I would like it to. But I think it has more to do with user error then it does the actual lens. I do have to say, when I hit the focus, the lens performs amazingly!! Tim was not smart in standing right next to me as I opened the lens up and put it on my camera. Sorry babe, that's what happens!

Claire was just fine being a guinea pig.

2 comments:

music theory mommy said...

jeff wants to know what lens it is...and i forget...are you a canon or a nikon girl?

i love the pic of tim though :) is he still on the proactive? his face looks great! wish mine did these days! lol

Purple Platypus Pictures said...

I shoot Nikon, and its the new(ish) 50mm f1.4 AF-S. I had to get it (instead of the less expensive version) because my camera doesn't have an internal focus motor. I'm slowly feeling better about it LOL!